- If you are registering a student for the current school year 2020-2021, please use the Register My Student for 2020-2021 link to the right.
- New student online pre-registration for 2021-2022 will be available on March 1, 2021.
- Email Ms. Jason @ [email protected]
- Please complete the Online Registration and upload the required documents. I will contact you after I have reviewed your application.
If you have Registration questions, I will be happy to answer them. Please feel free to email me!
Requirements for Children to Begin School: Grade Placement (Florida State Statute 1003.21)
- Kindergarten: A child must be five years old on or before September 1st.
- First Grade: A child must be six years old on or before September 1st AND satisfy one of the following: a) Satisfactory completion of kindergarten in a Florida public school. b) Satisfactory completion of kindergarten in a non-public school. c) Previous attendance in an out-of-state school in which the student was admitted on the basis of age requirements established by the state of residency.
Please complete the ONLINE REGISTRATION and upload the required documents listed below:
- Birth Certificate.
- Proof of Guardianship/Court Documents (if applicable).
- Documentation of a Physical/Health Examination dated within 12 months of the student’s enrollment date.
- Proof of completed required Immunizations on Florida Certificate DH680. You can obtain this certificate from a Florida physician or a participating pharmacy with a walk-in clinic. View the complete list of Required Immunizations.
- Proof of Residency, per the Residency and Guardianship Policy.
- Academic Records (for students previously enrolled in another school).
- Placement cards are NOT required, but helpful for placement. Select the appropriate placement link below:
WHAT SCHOOL DO I ATTEND?
If you are not sure which St. Johns County school your child is zoned to attend, please click on the following link: Attendance Zone Locator
In a continuing effort to provide safety and security to our students and staff we ask that you complete a School Access Form if you plan to enter a facility in the St. Johns County School District. Any person passing beyond the front office area must show a valid driver’s license or state identification card: School Access Form
Tours are unavailable at this time.
CHANGE OF ADDRESS
For a change of address, please use the link to the right “Change of Address/Transfer Form”. To process your change of address application, you must upload all required proof of residency documentation per the Residency and Guardianship Policy.