Close Menu

Registration Information

ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION for 2022-2023 is available for students who are new to St. Johns County School District and have NEVER enrolled in any St. Johns County school, St. John’s Virtual School or Home Education through the SJCSD.


Current students of PVPV Rawlings must re-enroll their student for the 22-23 school year by completing the returning student verification form which is sent by the District office to the parent email address on file.


SJV School and (St. Johns) Home Education students who wish to return to their zoned brick and mortar school must complete the returning student verification form indicating their choice to do so.


Once you have submitted your NEW STUDENT registration, Ms. Jason will reach out to you to confirm your child’s registration and next steps in the process.


If you have any questions concerning registration, please contact Ms. Jason at [email protected].



Requirements for Children to Begin School: Grade Placement (Florida State Statute 1003.21)

  • Kindergarten: A child must be five years old on or before September 1st.
  • First Grade: A child must be six years old on or before September 1st AND satisfy one of the following: a) Satisfactory completion of kindergarten in a Florida public school. b) Satisfactory completion of kindergarten in a non-public school. c) Previous attendance in an out-of-state school in which the student was admitted on the basis of age requirements established by the state of residency.


Please complete the ONLINE REGISTRATION and upload the required documents listed below:

  1. Birth Certificate.
  2. Proof of Guardianship/Court Documents (if applicable).
  3. Documentation of a Physical/Health Examination dated within 12 months of the student’s enrollment date.
  4. Proof of completed required Immunizations on Florida Certificate DH680. You can obtain this certificate from a Florida physician or a participating pharmacy with a walk-in clinic. View the complete list of Required Immunizations.
  5. Proof of Residency, per the Residency and Guardianship Policy.
  6. Academic Records (for students previously enrolled in another school).
  7. Placement cards are NOT required, but helpful for placement. Select the appropriate placement link below:


If you are not sure which St. Johns County school your child is zoned to attend, please click on the following link: Attendance Zone Locator


In a continuing effort to provide safety and security to our students and staff we ask that you complete a School Access Form if you plan to enter a facility in the St. Johns County School District. Any person passing beyond the front office area must show a valid driver’s license or state identification card: School Access Form


Tours are unavailable at this time.


For a change of address, please use the link to the right “Change of Address/Transfer Form”.  To process your change of address application, you must upload all required proof of residency documentation per the Residency and Guardianship Policy.